Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Brandon visits mama at work




Brandon, my oldest son frequently joins me in the design studio. He loves to sort thru the trash can of fabric waste. Yes, a bit odd but he is seven and seven years olds love to collect things. So when he joins me in the studio, he collects little scraps of fabric waste and then gets creative (he's a little artist).
He especially loves to use our interlock knit for a variety of projects! I found this little scene last night. Looks like Hans Solo and his gang were outfitted with new cozy little chocolate brown capes! Honestly, I'm not sure about the Storm Trooper. I was not aware that Storm Troopers wore skirts...I'll have to check-in with B on that costume?!

2 comments:

HMA said...

I think it shows good parenting that your son realizes that girls can be storm troopers too!

Nesting Momma said...

Hi Heather told me about your blog! I will add you to my links and shop list on my blog..Have a great day!!!