Friday, May 15, 2009

Hand Picked Pumpkin Flare Pants Giveway @ Fabulous Fun Finds

Fabulous Fun Finds Baby Shower Blast

Be sure to check out and enter the Fabulous Fun Finds Baby Shower Blast. They are giving away many fun things, including a pair of Hand Picked Pumpkin flare pants.

Here's the review:
Hand Picked Pumpkin features a modern line of limited edition and custom baby clothing. Mama designed and baby tested, the line is stylish, beautiful and locally hand-sewn from the coziest of fabrics. This is truly one of the most unique companies out there! You get to become your own designer!! I was able to create a pair of flair pants and matching shirts. It was so much fun and I am definitely proud of my creation. Simply start out by selecting the style and size of the item you would like to purchase. A variety of fabric options are available as you select different prints for the body, trim and pockets! Handpicked Pumpkin will create your design! I was extremely impressed with the quality of this items! Plus I have a sense of ownership over the outfit as it was my creation, right?

No comments: