Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Living Heathly & Green: Shaklee

I'm going to start this post just by saying, Shaklee is AWESOME!!

The first cleaning product I purchased was GET CLEAN Scour Off. I picked it up because my little guy has a bad habit of picking up his older brother's Sharpees and drawing on furniture. I had heard Scour Off could take off Sharpee. I've tried many, many products, none of which have worked so I was a bit skeptical. But Scour Off worked! And surprisingly for a green product, smells lovely!

My mother-in-law who just came in for a visit brought a bag of GET CLEAN Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate. One again, awesome! I'm especially intrigued by the very little scoop of detergent required.

Here's a link to a green checklist I found on Shaklee's site which I thought was worth passing along. 4 Simple Ways to get Clean.

No comments: