Monday, July 14, 2008

Kind words from Baby Luxe


Many thanks to Baby Luxe for this great review of Hand Picked Pumpkin posted last week.

As a mom of two boys, I’ve never really gotten into the whole “boutique” clothing trend. Never a fan of Jon-Jon’s or monogrammed bubble romper’s for my boys; I am proud to outfit my boys in more rugged wear, made to stand up to my rough and tough boys that wear them.

However, my entire mindset changed when we were approached by one fabulous hand-made boutique; Hand Picked Pumpkin! What is so great about Hand Picked Pumpkin? Well, like yesterday’s post, it is designed with you, the “creatively-challenged” mom { and gift-giver} in mind!




Choose from many custom-designed or ready-made outfit combinations, all made with a select handful of perfectly coordinated color swatches. I actually did some cute custom-designed shorts & a ready-made top, which matches perfectly {Alex’s outfit is almost identical to the one shown below}. Let me just say this: custom designing is addictive! Choose your garment, size {up to 24 months} interlocking fabric color, and several different trim options, right down to the flap on the back pocket & the snaps on the overalls.



My package arrived wrapped like a present - what a joy to open, and so perfect for a new baby gift! After weekly washing & wearing for over a month now, the little shorts set we have is still in perfect condition. The material is so soft & forgiving to my little busy-body’s high level of activity & he looks downright adorable in it!

Handpicked Pumpkin also offers a fun twist on the usual playdate, moms night out or baby shower: trunk shows! Show off the amazing designs & let your guests have fun customizing something special. Hostess’s earn discounts too! Check out the site for more details.

No comments: