Monday, April 28, 2008

Kind Words from Cool Mom Picks: Hand Picked Pumpkin: A Set in the Right Direction



Many thanks for Cool Moms Picks for this review of our new Pocket Tee & Bloomer sets.


I tend to steer clear of sets for my kiddos. Sure, they're an easy grab when you need to dress them in a snap, but other than that, they're not hugely versatile, particularly when you're trying to get the most bang for your buck.

But sometimes, I just can't resist, like these adorable tee and bloomer sets from Hand Picked Pumpkin. Designed and handmade by owner and mom Allison Case, these two-piecers are the perfect romp-around outfits for summer babies, featuring bright, uniquely patterned fabrics for both boys and girls.

And the best part is that you can use the bloomers under skirts separately, or lose them altogether on cooler days and pair the t-shirt with some jeans. Now that's the kind of set I can get my wallet out for. -Kristen

No comments: